This is a homemade Amish Harvest soy candle in an 8oz tin with a coreless wick. These candles are extremely healthy and great for allergy sufferers. They have about a 40hour burn time.Strong long lasting scents! Tins radiate the scent much more than glass.Soy wax is very easy to wash off, when your candle has run out, simply wash the tin with hot soapy water and you can reuse the tin!I also have a variety of scents available in tins, jars and clamshell wax tarts/melts. Find my listing for this by searching through everything else I have for sale!Check out my other products!FREE and Fast shipping!I am not responsible for any fire or damages these candles may cause. They should always be burnt in sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children at all times! Recommended to trim wick to 1/4" before burning.